VETERINARY SURGEONS AND VETERINARY PARAPROFESSIONALS INTERNSHIP VACANCIES
The Directorate of Veterinary Services, State Department for Livestock in the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Coop eratives announces internship vacances for veterinary surgeons and veterinary paraprofessionals who graduated in the year 2021.
The internship is scheduled to begin in October, 2022. This is a statutory requirement under the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals Act, No 29 of 2011 Section 15 (1) and 17 (1).
Internship will be guided by the Internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service, the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals regulations of 2013 and the Kenya Veterinary Board Internship Guidelines.
Requirements for Internship are as follows:
1. Temporary registration as a veterinary intern for the year 2022 by the Kenya Veterinary Board 2 Certificate of Training (BVM, BSc, Diploma or Certificate level) from Universities and other training Institutions recognized
by the Kenya Veterinary Board
3. KCSE Certificate
4. KCPE Certificate
5. National Identity card 6. KRA PIN certificate
Z Certificate of good conduct
8. NHIF Card
9. NSSF Card
10. Personal Accident Insurance cover 11. Bank Account in your name
12. Two recent passport size photographs
Application procedure is as follows:
1. Register with KVB as an intern by visiting the website: www.kenyavetboard.or.ke
2. AFTER getting the certificate of registration as an intem from KVB, all eligible graduates are required to apply to the Director of Veterinary Services by tilling their personal details in an online google form using the following link: https://goo.gl/ forms/qc5dfMHSWBeo52Rm2 on or before 16 September, 2022
3. The date for placement of successful applicants will be communicated through their email addresses in due course For any clanifications contact Tel: 0208043441 or write to the Director of Veterinary Services, Veterinary Laboratories, Private Bag, KANGEMI, 00625, Nairobi.