KEPRO VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Kenya Extended Producer Responsibility Organization (KEPRO) – a Packaging for Non- Hazardous Producer Responsibility Organization, which is an affiliate of the Kenya Association of Manufacturers, is seeking to competitively fill the following position:
KEPRO Chief Administrative Officer
One-Year Renewable Contract
While working closely with the KEPRO board, this role shall support the Kenya Extended Producer
Responsibility Organization (KEPRO) in developing and implementing programmes and activities within the following themes: a Strategy development and implementation in line with KEPRO’s objectives
b. Membership recruitment and retention c. Resource mobilization and management
d. Oversight KEPRO Leadership and governance
e. Relationship and stakeholder management
f. Formal Representation of KEPRO
g Communication and Information dissemination
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your specific duties will include and not limited to the following: 1. Implement KEPRO strategies on extended producer responsibility and take-back schemes.
2. Perform functions such as membership recruitment, and retention to build and sustain a vibrant
3. Perform administrative functions for KEPRO such as accounting management
4. Organize member activities and offer secretariat services to the members of KEPRO.
5. Organize engagements with relevant government agencies, regulatory authorities, and other stakeholders.
6. Participate in the development and implementation of strategies to support resource mobilization to facilitate KEPRO’s work.
7. Monitor and evaluate the effective execution of KEPRO activities
8. Implement effective internal and external communication strategies. 9. Support effective account management of KEPRO members.
10. Develop relevant members database and update and maintenance for key contacts for KEPRO members to enhance KEPRO’s services and network.
11. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the KEPRO Board from time to time.
(1) Bachelor’s degree in either Environmental science, Business, Economics, or any other relevant Social Science. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
(1) At least Seven (7) years of relevant work experience, five (5) of which should have been spent in senior management and/or leadership role with an overall multifunctional organization engaging in business and environmental sustainability matters.
(iii) Experience in handling engagements with the private sector, NGO, and government stakeholders.
(iv) Knowledge of environmental and waste value chain management in Kenya and willingness to learn about global trends
(v) Have the ability to build strong networks with advocacy partners, the manufacturing
community, and policymakers in order to achieve KEPRO’s strategic objectives.
(vi) Excellent project management, Fundraising, and resource mobilization skills. (vii) Possess a strong track record of leading, managing, and motivating staff towards high performance and productivity.
How to Apply:
Qualifying and interested candidates should complete the online application form on the KAM website and submit their Cover letter and CV only to email@example.com indicating the words “KEPRO Chief Administrative Officer” on the subject line to reach us not later than 18th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Click on Link to apply here: